Sauna & Wellness
Regeneration with views of the historic district
At the modern Paracelsus Bad & Kurhaus, visitors discover a harmonious interplay of tranquility and openness. After a session in the sauna, either unwind inside glass-walled quiet rooms or, in the outdoor area, gaze out on breathtaking “infinity” views of the historic district and mountain landscapes.
- Spread a towel out underneath the entire length of your body.
- Avoid sweating directly on the wood.
- Do not enter the sauna wearing shoes.
- Shower immediately before and after each sauna session.
- If you are feeling unwell or queasy, leave the sauna immediately.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Allow yourself to cool down after your sauna session.